Powered By Blogger

Monday, February 17, 2014

Don't Let Them Fool Ya!



Two weeks ago I wrote the blog titled, Compare Then and Now: Last Year's 60 Day Notice and I said the following:  
They are scheming and hoping that you don't get involved. The less you know and the less you participate the longer these despots can continue their reign of terror.

The pictures below were taken this evening from each building of the Association. We have elections coming  up and not one bit of information is posted anywhere on the property calling for participation, seeking volunteers, committee members, NOTHING...just crickets and old lies and hardly relevant information, if anything at all.  

I will let the pictures below speak for themselves.     

Hey Board Members and Management, here is a hint: 
EDUCATION and COMMUNICATION will work wonders if you at least give it a try. 

I have spoken to several of you personally these past weeks and none of you have taken me up on my offer.   I am willing to volunteer and help out to make this Association a better place to live. 
jadewindsaction@gmail.com   

Something is better than nothing.







Jade Winds Letter calling protesters "hoodlums" etc is still posted.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for posting. Please visit and share often.